I am Dan Marshall. This is my website.
I am an author, blogger, musician, and geek living in Portland, OR. Originally from Columbus, OH, I’ve also lived in Pittsburgh, PA and Sarasota, FL. Some of the things I’ve done in my brief time on planet Earth:
- Sang in a barbershop quartet for over two years
- Fronted a band
- Jammed with the Parliament Funkadelic
- Backpacked through Western Europe for a month
- Drove almost 4,000 miles when I moved across the country
- Wrote a book in a month’s time
- and more!
I have an odd sense of humor. There’s not much that offends me, but I’m very passionate and serious about the things that I think will make the world a better place.
You can follow me @IAmDanMarshall, add me on facebook, or connect on google+. You can also sign up for my mailing list, which I use to send updates about current writing projects and things I’ve been reading.
If there’s anything else you want to know, just ask.